romanceaddict

The Romance Addict

I'm a student from Kolkata, India. I was barely 3 yrs old when I first read a book and since then there has been no stopping me when it comes to books.I'm not just obsessed about books.I have other hobbies(skating, painting) and ambitions(I'm studying to be a comp sci. engineer and someday make my parents really really proud of me).But BOOKS are something I have always been passionate about. I've learned so much from them.Reading a book is like entering a whole new world.It gave me dreams, hope and friends. And IMO, there is nothing else that someone needs when they have a great book with them. Ok, say maybe I'm a little obsessed. Reading has given me so much. So, I figure writing reviews on the books I read is my way of thanking the community. It is something I can give back. It is my way of helping the authors & publishers so that they keep writing & publishing wonderful books. I don't promise to always write a review for every book I read or as soon as I read, but I'll write as many reviews as possible. Also, I won't let any personal feelings towards any author/publisher compromise any review I write.

A Rogue by Any Other Name

A Rogue by Any Other Name - Sarah MacLean This is one of my favorites.I loved this book.I loved almost everything about.But I loved the letters most of all.The letters gave the romance a new character. The letter in the epilogue was the best of them all.I loved the cover as well.The hero and the heroine are both very lovable.And the supporting characters are also very enjoyable.The hero a little bit more than the heroine.Hence a small but lovely review for such a lovable read! ;)